I. Television has first come out as a luxury item.
A Television has become a common household item.
B. Television has evolved into an educational tool.
II. Television as a medium accelerates and distorts learning, instruction, and value formation.
A. Television is useful in education and value formation.
1. Teachers can easily deliver lessons.
2. Learners benefit from its ease and convenience.
3. Families spend quality time together.
B. Television may also pose as a negative influence.
1. The teacher’s creativity is hampered.
2. Teacher-student interaction is limited.
3. Watching television may lead to physical and behavioral problems.
III. Television has contributed to education and morality today.