Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Single Mother Far Away


          As I am writing this, I feel extreme longing to be back home in the Philippines with my family and friends. But the thought of my financial difficulties there keeps me hanging on here.

          It sure is difficult to be a single mother. At first, two years and four months ago to be exact, I completely blamed my ex-husband to be the sole reason for my and our kids' hardship (not just financially but also emotionally, mentally, and psychologically). However, when those months passed by, I slowly realized that I also had my major share of faults that formed the main cause why my better half gave up and left us --ARV

1 comment:

  1. Always keep in mind that GOD LOVES YOU and your KIDS.. NEVER GIVE UP kabayan isa kang BAYANI !!!!!

    ReplyDelete