Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Already One Month Here in Nanjing

          In my one month stay here in Nanjing, I have learned a lot, including
how to combat homesickness. Well, being homesick cannot really be
avoided especially that I live all alone in my apartment and I still
have no support group of fellow Filipinos -- I just try my best to
lessen the impact of this yearning and longing for home. Speaking of
home, I am already considering this wonderful place as my second home.
The people here are nice and the cost of living is low. Of course,
there is really no place like the original home, as the famous
quotation goes, but one can, whether easily or not, adapt to the new
environment.

          The pics below were taken in a very beautiful park in Nanjing:




















No comments:

Post a Comment